Join us for our annual "Passport Around Latin America"
Spanish Summer Camp 2020!
for Children ages 3 to 9 years old at Bilingual Sprouts!
Our Summer program will run for 6 weeks from July 6th to August 14th
Countries will be exploring!
Week 2- Portugal
Week 4- Mexico
Week 5- Nicaragua
Week 6- Cuba
Days and Time:
Monday thru Friday
8:45 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Weekly Tuition Cost- $ 200.00week
6 week tuition cost - 1,200
Weekly Extended day option
Monday thru Thursday
8:45 a.m. to 2:30 p.m
Friday 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.* no extended day on Friday’s
Weekly Tuition cost: $235.00
6 week tuition cost: $ 1,410
*Tuition includes art materials and supplies
10% sibling discount
1. *We do not offer early drop off or aftercare. Any late pickups after 2:30 p.m are subject to late fees.
2. * You must be able to register for a minimum of 2 full weeks. There are no part-time schedules you must commit to 5 days. This is so children benefit the most out of the program and county they’re learning about.
3. ***We are a NUT FREE Space. Please NO peanuts, walnuts, almonds, hazelnuts (Nutella), cashews, pistachios, brazil nuts, or nuts of any kind. This includes nut butters and nut milks.
4. Summer program enrollments are non transferable. spots cannot be given or transferred to another child, including siblings. Sibling discounts are only applied to siblings and can not be applied to family members attending the program.
5. Are summer program is for children ages 3 yrs to 9 yrs of age.
Our summer program deposit of $ 400 ( non-refundable) is due at time of registration. Balance is due by June 1st. You can pay via our website or via chase quick using email address at firstname.lastname@example.org
Children will participate in fun and engaging activities that encourage Spanish language development through visual arts, music, movement, storytelling and games in an immersive environment. We will also explore Latin America through the perspective of its most influential artist. In addition, they will have other activities which involve water play in our outside space, gardening and sensory play. The summer program like our school year program is designed to provide an environment where English- speaking children learn Spanish, and Spanish- speaking children further develop their language skills.
Each week, we will take an imaginary trip to explore different cultures and customs of several Spanish-speaking countries in Latin America.
The week will begin by introducing the children to the country of destination and stamping their passport. Through the week, they will be exposed to a mixture of music, geography, movement, storytelling and games. This will not only engage the children but will also introduce and reinforce the different Spanish vocabulary and Latin America culture.
The camp is taught 95% in Spanish and is opened to children of all language levels.
Glimpse at our day
9:00 a.m.- 9:15 a.m. Arrivals / Free Play
9:15 a.m.- 9:35 a.m. - Morning snack (snack must be provided by families)
9:40 a.m.- 10:10 a.m. – Circle time/ music and movement
10:15 a.m. to 11:10 a.m. - Introduce concept of the day/ art activity
11:15 a.m. to 11:50 p.m. - Movement/ Games/ Music/ Outdoor activity on given days water play (weather permitting)
11:50 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.- Clean up and dismissal
12:00 p.m. to 12:30 p.m.- Lunch (provided by family)
12:30 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. rest time/ quite time
1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. outdoor exploration
2:00 p.m. to 2:20 p.m. free play
2:20 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. clean up and dismissal
To register please download our registration form below!
No pierdas el vuelo a América Latina con Bilingual Sprouts!