1.Once enrolled/paid parents will receive an email with an Registration and Photo/ Video release form that needs to be filled out and emailed back to firstname.lastname@example.org prior the first day of class.
2. Their are no make-up classes. Since all of our classes are held once a week we do no offer make-up classes.
3. A minimum of 5 children is needed to begin a course.
4. If minimum of children is not reached for a specific session you can choose to enroll at a different date and a full refunds will be granted if the class needs to be cancelled.
5.Payment must be paid 10 days prior to the beginning of the course. 6. Payments can be made via check, credit card.
7. Once the class has started no refunds will be granted.
Attendance: We kindly ask that you come 10 minutes before start time. That way you and your child can settle in and we can begin class promptly. As a courtesy to families that come on time, doors will close 15 minutes after class has begun.
Guest Rule: We appreciate you spreading the love for the program. We do welcome class trials, but we kindly ask that you email us before you bring a family that wants to try to the class. We prep for class in advance and always want to be prepared for any family who wants to try the class.
**We are unable to accommodate guests in FULL classes, this is why it’s very important we are notified before class. So we’re able to accommodate families in classes where space is available.
- Due to our limited space we kindly ask that only one adult accompany a child.
Classroom Participation: - If your child is having a hard time during class. We kindly ask that you please step outside the class until your child is ready to join the class again.
- If your child prefers to play in our center play area, please allow them todo so. They are still listening and absorbing the class while they’re playing. This will be less stressful for you and your child. Class is fun, and more a resource than an end in itself, so please know that we do not require nor expect your child to participate in class. We do however, require and expect you to participate and to be a model for your child, even if you don't feel particularly confident about your own spanish language abilities. If your child sees you engaging and having a good time, then he or she is more likely to develop that disposition. It's easy and enjoyable to participate in Bilingual Sprouts class. So relax, let your child "be" and have fun yourself!